The LMPF is a 501(c)(3) foundation managed and led by a Board of Directors and its Executive Team located in Washington, DC. The LMPF supports the programs and projects implemented by the membership of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc., a 501 (c)(6) nonprofit business and professional sisterhood.
Mission & Vision
Building sustainability through investing in meaningful, focused programming to reach our communities.
1. To create opportunities for sorors to make an impact on the youth and women of the communities we serve.
2. To develop partnerships/relationships (Federal, State and Corporate) that support the sorority programs and projects.
3. To network with corporations and entrepreneurs that will grant sponsorships and provide additional funding through corporate contributions.
4. To seek out and implement programs that empower women to achieve economic independence.
5. To help the sorority establish relevant programming for youth based on the needs of the communities we serve.
6. Promote interest in business education among high school, college students and adults through planned educational programs.
7. To support the sorority through monetary contributions on the purchase of a building for the sorority and foundation corporate headquarters.